MAT Notification 2013 | Management Aptitude Test 2013
MAT Notification 2013, Management Aptitude Test 2013, MAT, MAT 2013, MAT exam notification 2013, Management Aptitude Test notification 2013, www.aima.in, MAT 2013 notification, Management Aptitude Test notification(MAT) 2013, 2013 Management Aptitude Test notification, Management Aptitude Test schedule 2013, Management Aptitude Test exam details 2013, Management Aptitude Test entrance exam notification 2013
MAT Notification 2013: All India Management Association (AIMA), New Delhi invites applications for Management Aptitude Test (MAT) for the session in December 2013. This test is conduct for eligible to 600 B-Schools across India. After submission of application form candidates are waiting for the written exam. Lakhs of candidates has applied for AIMA Management Aptitude Test September 2013. AIMA Management Aptitude Test will conduct in both online and offline modes. The written exam will conduct on 01Sep2013 and Computer based Exam will conduct on 07Sep2013.
Name of Exam: Management Aptitude Test
Conducting institute: All India Management Association (AIMA)
Mode of Test: Paper Based Test (OR) Computer Based Test
Exam Date & Time:
Paper Based Test: 01 December 2013 (Sunday)
Computer Based Test: 07 December 2013 (Saturday)
Graduates in any discipline.
Final year students of Graduate Courses can also apply
Exam Pattern: MAT is an objective type test contains five sections of each 40 questions with time duration of 150 minutes. There is deduction of one fourth mark in case of negative marking for each wrong answers.
Five Sections are: Language Comprehension Mathematical skills Data Interpretation Intelligence & Critical Reasoning Indian & Global Environment
How to Apply: Obtain Form with MAT Bulletin/CD against cash payment ofRs 1200/- (One thousand two hundred only) from listed branches of Bank of Baroda, Axis Bank, listed Study Centres of AIMA OR from AIMA, New Delhi.
* All provisionally registered candidates both for Paper Based and Computer Based Test can download their Admit Card from AIMA website link:http://apps.aima.in/matadmitcard.aspx 7 days before thePaper Based test date i.e., with effect from 23 November 2013 (Saturday).
* Specific Admit Card is generated both for the candidates opted for the Paper Based Test and for the Computer Based Test.
* Admit Card contains Candidate’s Name, Form No, Roll No, Test Date, Test Time and Test Venue Address. Candidate has to strictly follow the date and time allotted to him/her in the case of Computer Based Test.
* Candidates who have opted for Computer Based Test and candidates who have opted for Paper Based Test can download their admit cards from AIMA website 7 days before the Paper Based Test date, i.e., with effect from 23 November 2013 (Saturday).. Candidates who have opted for Computer Based Test can choose the date and time slot of their choice, subject to availability. Date and time slot will be automatically allotted by the system to those candidates who do not select their slot upto 4 days before the Computer Based Test. No request for change of date and time slot will be entertained.
MAT 2013 Application fee: The application fee for MAT 2013 is Rs. 1200/-.
Last Date For sale of Forms: 16 November 2013 (Saturday)
Last Date for submission of filled in Registration Forms at AIMA: 19 November 2013 (Tuesday)
Last Date For Online Registration: 16 November 2013 (Saturday)
Last Date for submission of filled in Online Registration Forms at AIMA: 19 November 2013 (Tuesday)
MAT Registration Form Acknowledgement:
* All Forms received at AIMA are scanned / validated within 3 days and the Form Numbers of such received forms will be available on website link: http://apps.aima.in/mat_reciept.aspx.
* Further, your form is scrutinized and if found in order; it is provisionally registered.
* MAT Registration Form received later than the due date is liable to be rejected. Neither any correspondence in this regard will be entertained nor will the fee be refunded.
Click here for Schedule